The Complete 21MAT11 | Calculus and Differential Equations - Maths Notes
2021 Scheme | Physics Department
- Created by AcquireHowTo
- 5 Modules
- The goal of the course Calculus and Differential Equations - 21MAT11 is:
- To facilitate the students with a concrete foundation of differential calculus
- To solve the first and higher-order ordinary differential equations enabling them to acquire the knowledge of these mathematical tools.
- To develop the knowledge of matrices and linear algebra in a comprehensive manner.
What You’ll Learn
Module 1: Differential Calculus-1
Introduction to Polar curves. “Radius vector and the tangent, the angle between 2 curves. Pedal equations, Curvature, Cartesian, parametric, polar, and pedal forms, and Problems.”
Module 2: Differential Calculus – 2
Introduction to Taylor’s and Maclaurin’s series expansion for one variable (Statement only) – problems. “Indeterminate forms – L’Hospital’s rule. Partial differentiation, total derivative-differentiation of composite functions, Jacobian and problems. Maxima and minima for a function of two variables and Problems.”
Module 3: Integral Calculus
Evaluation of double and triple integrals. “Evaluation of double integrals-change of the order of integration, changing into polar coordinates. Application to find area and volume and Problems. Definition of Beta and Gamma functions.” Relation between Beta and Gamma functions, and problems.
Module 4: Ordinary Differential Equations (ODE’s) of the first order
Linear and Bernoulli’s differential equations. “Exact and reducible to exact differential equations. Applications of ODE’s-Orthogonal trajectories, Newton’s law of cooling. Nonlinear differential equations: Introduction to general and singular solutions; Solvable for p only; Clairaut’s equations, reducible to Clairaut’s equations and Problems.”
Module 5: Ordinary Differential Equations (ODE’s) of higher-order
“Higher-order linear ODE with the constant coefficients-Inverse differential operator, method of variation of parameters, Cauchy’s and Legendre homogeneous differential equations and Problems.”...
Course Curriculum & Downloads Module Wise
- Can we download the notes?
Yes, you can download the notes by going to the Module Topics and clicking on the View/Download Module Notes.
- How often notes are updated on AcquireHowTo?
We try our best to provide update notes to our users, so we keep updating them once a week.
- Do you provide only one specific university note?
No, Our team tries to work hard to provide notes from multiple universities like VTU, IP, DTU, Amity, etc, and from multiple courses like B.E, B.Tech, BBA, MBA, BCA, etc.
- Do the Notes you provide belongs to you?
No, the notes we provide belong to the only creator of that notes. May some note belongs to us but not all. AcquireHowTo is a notes providing platform that provide notes from different sources at one place to help the students.
AcquireHowToAdmin 1 year ago
Upcomming Updates of the AcquireHowTo
- -- CGPA/SGPA Calculator with University Filter.
- -- Student Projects Guide and Download.
- -- Article Publishing platform for different categories.
- -- Courses for students on different topics.
- -- Student Dashboard for AcquireHowTo Products.
- -- Online Portal to buy Minor Projects and Major Projects.
- -- Last year Exams Question paper .
These all updates are comming soon on our portal. Once the updates roll out you will be notified.