2021 Scheme | Programming Department
- Created by AcquireHowTo
- 5 Modules
HTML Beginner Module 3 Programming Notes
So far you’ve been making a stand-alone web page, which is all very well and nice, but what makes the Internet so special is that it all links together.
The “H” and “T” in “HTML” stand for “hypertext”, which basically means a system of linked text.
My first web page My first web page What this is A simple page put together using HTML Why this is To learn HTML Where to find the tutorial HTML Dog
Powered by Froala Editor
- Can we download the notes?
Yes, you can download the notes by going to the Module Topics and clicking on the View/Download Module Notes.
- How often notes are updated on AcquireHowTo?
We try our best to provide update notes to our users, so we keep updating them once a week.
- Do you provide only one specific university note?
No, Our team tries to work hard to provide notes from multiple universities like VTU, IP, DTU, Amity, etc, and from multiple courses like B.E, B.Tech, BBA, MBA, BCA, etc.
- Do the Notes you provide belongs to you?
No, the notes we provide belong to the only creator of that notes. May some note belongs to us but not all. AcquireHowTo is a notes providing platform that provide notes from different sources at one place to help the students.
AcquireHowToAdmin 1 year ago
Upcomming Updates of the AcquireHowTo
- -- CGPA/SGPA Calculator with University Filter.
- -- Student Projects Guide and Download.
- -- Article Publishing platform for different categories.
- -- Courses for students on different topics.
- -- Student Dashboard for AcquireHowTo Products.
- -- Online Portal to buy Minor Projects and Major Projects.
- -- Last year Exams Question paper .
These all updates are comming soon on our portal. Once the updates roll out you will be notified.