Whole Story of Adam-Abdul Jabbar
Adam-Abdul Jabbar 28 , the son of basketball Hall of Famer Kareem Abdul-Jabbar arrested Wednesday after the incident for stabbing his neighbor in California, which occurred around 10 p.m. Tuesday.
According to authorities Adam-Abdul Jabbar booked on suspicion of assault with a deadly weapon, KABC reported. Ray Winsor – The Victim took himself to the nearest hospital in the area with several injuries , the television station reported. Winsor told police he was stabbed seven times. Residents in the area described Abdul-Jabbar as a “good kid” and they are very shocked by this incident.
- The confrontation started over trash cans, an ongoing issue between the two for the last couple of years.
- Adam-Abdul Jabbar went into his home, but then came back out with a knife.
- Winsor said , I thought he punched me a couple of times, but then I saw blood,” Winsor said. “I said, ‘Dude, you stabbed me. then he punched Abdul-Jabbar.
- KABC spoke to Adam Abdul Jabbar briefly outside his home, but he did not wish to give a statement.
- Adam Abdul-Jabbar apologize to Winsor’s wife, KABC reported